I wish to change address

Whether you are an active, deferred, pension credit or pensioner member, we need to keep in touch with you.

You can contact us in writing at our normal postal address or use the online My Pension portal.

Alternatively, let us know of any change of address using this form. For security reasons, we cannot accept any change of address by telephone.

  • Name