Change of Address

You have three options to inform Staffordshire Pension Fund of a change of address:


If you are already signed up to the My Pension Portal, you can log on and update your address using the Portal (please do not attempt to register for this if you think we hold an out of date address, as the registration process involves sending a letter to the address held on your record).


You can complete our online address change form.


Or you can print and complete the form below and return to:


Staffordshire Pension Fund

2 Staffordshire Place

Tipping Street


ST16 2DH



PDF Document Change of Address (49 KB)